Управление эмулятором на этой странице через контекстное меню правой кнопки мыши,
чтобы включить звук и музыку,включите 128,а F5-перезагрузить игру,
ДЛЯ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ ХРОМА - управление только с онлайн эмулятора
An arcade adventure game for Zx Spetrum
You are a space pilot sent on a dangerous mission. You must visit a mysterious asteroid that was once a shelter for a group of brilliant but mad scientists. It is believed that they made discoveries that would rise human science to a new level. Your mission is to recover their lost knowledge - recover their heritage.
That won't be easy. With your spacecraft destroyed, you must first find a way of leaving the asteroid. You will need both quick reflexes and logical thinking to overcome the obstacles and eventually accomplish your mission.
Watch the game introduction to learn about your mission in detail.
GAME MENU -------- After loading the game you'll see the main menu. In the menu, you can choose your prefered control (keyboard or kempston joystick), go to game intro or start the game.
When watching the intro use FIRE to advance dialogues.
There are also some hidden game settings available from game menu.
- press '9' to turn ON/OFF the sound of jetpack in the game. When our hero is flying, his jetpack will emit a buzz.It is enabled by default but if you can't stand the beeper noise, you can choose the silence. The border will flash green if the noise is on or red if it is off.
- press '0' to turn ON/OFF displaying the color attributes of our hero in the game. As you probaly know, Spectrum game often suffer from so called 'color clash'. In 'Heritage' you can choose either drawing our hero in colour and having some clash or drawing him with the same colour as background. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. Choose which one you like the best. By default attributes will be used.
The game controls are as follows:
LEFT - go left RIGHT - go right UP - fly up, when jetman is in the air and UP button is released the jetman will begin to fall down DOWN - swap currently active item slot in inventory FIRE - pick and drop items, use items (when it is possible), walk doors and passages, skip texts
There are many useful objects scattered around the spacebase. Our hero can pick them up by standing close to an item and pressing FIRE. There are two slots in inventory where items can be placed. Picked item will be placed in active slot. If there was already an item in the slot before FIRE is pressed, it will be dropped.
Only two items can be dropped in each game location. Sorry, game engine limitation smile
Each item has its special place where it can be used. It's up to player to discover this place. An item is used by pressing FIRE while the used item is in active inventory slot. If it can be used, it will be used, otherwise it will be dropped.
In some situations, later in the game, both of items in inventory are necessary to perform an action.
Apart from using items you can also:
- Read notes left in the spacebase by previous expedition to the asteroid. You'll learn from them about the fate of scientists and the expedition itself.
- Collect disks containing scientific data. There are 9 disks in the game and all of them must be collected before you will be able to accomplish your task.
Your mission consists of escaping from the asteroid, collecting the disks and rescuing survivors from the lost expedition (if there are any).
The entire base is full of robots and other monsters. Touching them is deadly, so keep away from them.
There is a menu in a top part of the screen to help you. It shows:
- number of collected disks - your inventory - number of lives - energy
CREDITS ------- Game programming and Spectrum graphics by Rafa³ Miazga.
This game is a remake of "Artefakt Przodków" ("The Artefact of Ancestors" in English), a Polish game from 1992 created for Atari XL. Original Atari game by Henryk Cygert, Dariusz Bartoszewski and Jacek Grad.
This game is a freeware. Completed in 2009 with neverending love for Zx Spectrum wink