Управление эмулятором на этой странице через контекстное меню правой кнопки мыши,
чтобы включить звук и музыку,включите 128,а F5-перезагрузить игру,
ДЛЯ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ ХРОМА - управление только с онлайн эмулятора
Fantastic American Football
FANTASTIC AMERICAN FOOTBALL - ZEPPLIN GAMES
Fantastic American Football is packed full of the kind of features that leave the opposition at the bottom of the NFL. Choose between one and two Player Games before selecting your team, and studying the current state of the divisional table. Hit the grid iron for four alternative time quarters and combine your strategic offense and defence formations into a master scheme that spells out defeat for your opponents.
However, if you need more time to formulate your game plan the present league positions can be saved for future competitions.
A full set of instructions that details all of the plays in Fantastic American Football can be loaded onto the screen by pressing 'I' on the main menu and allowing the cassette to continue playing. Once all the instructions have been examined, you can return to the menu by pressing 'H'.
1. 1 PLAYER chooses between one or two players, or plays the next game in the football season.
2. CHANGE TEAMS - highlight your selected team with skill level from the NFL listings.
3. 1 MIN QUARTER - alter the 4 quarter lengths for the next game.
4. VIEW DIVISIONS - check the ranking of your opponents and yourself on the NFL divisional tables.
5. CHANGE KEYS - redefine the Default keys for keyboard or joystick.
6. PLAY BALL - start the game. After a season game a list of all of your opponents results for that week will be displayed.
7. SAVE GAME - save the present game or load an existing one.
TOUCHDOWN - 6 POINTS - scored by carrying the bell in your opponents endzone.
EXTRA POINT - 1 POINT - after scoring a touchdown an Extra point is gained by kicking the ball between your opponent's uprights.
SAFETY - 2 POINTS - scored by tackling your opponent's ball carrier when he is in his own endzone or if he runs out of bounds from his own endzone.
FIELD GOAL - 3 POINTS - scored by kicking the ball between your opponent's uprights from anywhere on the field.
KICKING AND THROWING
These manoeuvres are controlled by the strength and direction indicator found to the top of the game screen. There are three stages to throwing and kicking the ball:
1. Press and hold the fire button to start the Strength Indicator. 2. Release the fire button to set the strength of the launch. 3. Press the fire button again to set the ball direction.
Players must be standing still to kick and throw the ball.
The game consists of four quarters at the end of which the teams change ends. As long as the ball is kept in play the clock will continue to run. Once the offence and defence players have been selected, the ball must move within ten seconds or the referee will impose a 5 yard time wasting penalty.
LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN FIRE PIAYER ONE O P Q A M PLAYER TWO 5 8 7 6 0